Stampa la pagina Condividi su Google Condividi su Twitter Condividi su Facebook Transfer from another Italian University to UNICAS

If you are a student enrolled in a Italian University and you want to transfer to Cassino, please, follow these steps: 

- check if you have the documents needed for the enrollment in Cassino (

- contact the degree programme you want to enroll in Cassino 

- receive the approval by UNICAS degree programme Coordinator (acceptance letter)

- contact the secretary of the University where you are enrolled and apply for transfer to Cassino

- contact Unicas secretary ( to check if the trasfer reached Cassino

- when the trasfer reaches UNICAS, come to the International Office to deliver the documentation and start enrollment procedure.

It's not possible to transfer from an Italian University to another one in the same academic year of the first enrollment.

[Ultima modifica: lunedì 5 ottobre 2020]