Transfer from another Italian University to UNICAS


If you are a student enrolled in any Italian University and you would like to transfer to UNICAS, please, follow these steps: 

  1. contact the degree programme you would like to enroll at UNICAS;
  2. receive the approval by UNICAS degree programme Coordinator (acceptance email);
  3. send to (International Welcome Service) a copy of your passport, the visa to enter Italy, the permit to stay and the Italian Codice Fiscale;
  4. receive the approval by the International Welcome Service to transfer;
  5. contact the Secretary of the University where you are enrolled and apply for transfer to UNICAS;
  6. when the transfer papers (foglio di congedo) reach UNICAS, the International Students Administrative Office ( will contact you;
  7. register in GOMP at; 
  8. the International Welcome Service issues the clearance in GOMP;
  9.  complete the enrollment procedure with the International Students Administrative Office.


It's not possible to transfer from an Italian University to another one in the same academic year of the first enrollment (Ministerial Procedures at